Obama Makes Closing Argument
As the campaign of Barack Obama enters the final few days, they have outlined a few main themes that will form their “closing argument.”
- This campaign has never been about me. It’s always been about you. Are you so self-hating that you would vote against yourself?
- If you don’t elect me, I may just keep running ads for 3 more months. Believe me, I can afford it.
- Don’t you just want to see Dick Cheney’s (Neil Cavuto’s/ William Kristol’s) face on November 5th when I win this thing?
- If you are not comfortable with the black thing, vote with a friend. One of you can vote for my white half and the other can vote against my black half.
- Joe the Plumber as the Secretary of Labor. Enough said.
- Some poor single mother out there could really use Sarah Palin's $2500 cream Valentino jacket and the $800 Manohlo pumps.
- It will completely change Michele's opinions of "whitey".
- Has there been a cooler black man since Nat King Cole?
- Bruce Springsteen or LeAnn Rimes. You pick.
- If I don’t win, all the little animals in the forest will weep quiet tears of disillusionment.