Saturday, November 1, 2008

Obama Makes Closing Argument

Obama Makes Closing Argument

As the campaign of Barack Obama enters the final few days, they have outlined a few main themes that will form their “closing argument.”

  1. This campaign has never been about me. It’s always been about you. Are you so self-hating that you would vote against yourself? 
  2. If you don’t elect me, I may just keep running ads for 3 more months. Believe me, I can afford it.
  3. Don’t you just want to see Dick Cheney’s (Neil Cavuto’s/ William Kristol’s) face on November 5th when I win this thing?
  4. If you are not comfortable with the black thing, vote with a friend.  One of you can vote for my white half and the other can vote against my black half.
  5. Joe the Plumber as the Secretary of Labor. Enough said.
  6. Some poor single mother out there could really use Sarah Palin's $2500 cream Valentino jacket and the $800 Manohlo pumps.
  7. It will completely change Michele's opinions of "whitey".
  8. Has there been a cooler black man since Nat King Cole?
  9. Bruce Springsteen or LeAnn Rimes. You pick. 
  10. If I don’t win, all the little animals in the forest will weep quiet tears of disillusionment.

No comments: