1. (At home) - Where are all these shoes in our living room coming from? OMG - Eli's home from college. I wonder when that happened?
2. (On Metro) - This trend of visible tattoos on women is not going to turn out well
3. (At work) - The person running this meeting looks vaguely familiar. Oh right - it's my boss.
4. (Looking at ads on Metro) -- It is so obvious that only the Boeing KC-X tanker meets all the needs of a next generation refueling tanker. Only someone who hates America would support a tanker without a centerline drogue refueling system.
5. (At breakfast) - I think that looks like Garrett behind all that hair (jealousy aside, he could use a haircut). And when did Laura get into such great shape? I better get more regular with my gym schedule (Frankly, I think Tipper lost respect for Al when his weight started ballooning).
6.(At movies) - The pre-preview ads are sure running a lot longer these days. But I sure am glad to know what FX has planned for their fall lineup.
7. (Walking to work) -- Hey, that's where that music I kept hearing has been coming from. It's birds singing! How crazy is that?
8. (Monday at work) - Did anyone really think those emails were so important they had to sent Saturday evening at 11 pm?