Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Pickup Lines for the COVID-19 Era

Pickup lines for the COVID 19 era:

1. Come here often? Really, even now? What are you, a f***ing sociopath?
2. You have the most beautiful eyes. Could you lower your N95 mask a little so I can make sure you aren't my roommate's girlfriend.
3. If I told you you have an amazing body, would you hold it a safe 6 feet away from me?
4. Is it hot in here or is it just you? Oh wait, I really do have a fever. Goddam it!
5. I hope they don't run out of ventilators cause baby, you leave me breathless.
6. COVID 19 has an R factor of 2.0 but I'd say you have an mmmmm factor of 10!
7. FDA has approved remdesivir for "compassionate use" but did you know they approved me for "passionate use"? 
8. Let's go shelter in my place so I can put on some personal protective equipment.
9. Excuse me while I put down my face shield cause you are DAZZLING!
10.  Well, I sure hope nobody is trying to flatten your curves. 
11. Are you administering those coronavirus tests, because you already have my tongue hanging out.
12. Actually I'm a writer.  Maybe you know my novel "Coronavirus"?
13. Hey, do you have any idea where I can go to get tested for COVID-19.  No, really, I am not hitting on you, I'm serious. I really feel like shit. 

No comments: